Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Electromagnetic Flow Meter by FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is used for measuring the flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipelines. Inside it, there is an electromagnetic coil that generates a magnetic field, and electrodes that capture electromotive force. Due to this, it may appear as if there is nothing inside the flow pipe of an electromagnetic flow meter but the flow can be measured.
It uses Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction and measures the flow rate using the equation of conductive liquids.
Features of Electromagnetic Flow Meter
1) The meter is available in the range of 100 M / Hr and sizes from " to 8"
2) Materials used are Neoprene, Polyurethane which is a good electrical insulator
3) Corrosion or erosion resistant
4) Obstruction free
5) It can be used for slurry services and suitable for most acids, bases, water and aqueous solutions
6) It can be used as bidirectional meters
7) Capable of handling extremely low flows
8) Have a very low power requirement
9) Unaffected by upstream flow disturbances
10) Used for measuring heavy suspensions, including sewage, mud and wood pulp
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.