Hot water flow meter we deal in is demanded in various settings, such as heating systems, industrial processes, utility monitoring, commercial and residential water heaters, etc. It is specially made for monitoring and measuring the hot water consumption, process control and energy efficiency. It can compute the flow rate by making use of equation of conductivity. Hot water flow meter is compatible with electrically conductive liquids. The device works on the principle of Faradays law.
Hot Water Flow Meter Specifications :
- Accuracy plus minus 1% F.S.D.Optional: plus minus 0.5 % F.S.D.
- Temperature Ratings: Maximum Operating Temperature rating is up to 250 degree centigrade
- Repeatability : 0.3 %
- Connections: Flanged OR Wafer type OR Tri clover Joint
- Enclosure: IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Pressure Drop: Negligible.
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION :
- Flow Tube & Flange: MS, SS 304, SS 316, PP, and HDPE
- Electrode: SS316, Hast C, Monel, others on request.
- Liner: PTFE, Rubber, PP, HDPE.
Working Principle of Hot Water Flow Meter:
This is working on the principle of Faradays law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength, a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportional to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
FAQ of Hot Water Flow Meter:
Are there any maintenance requirements for hot water flow meters?
The maintenance needs of the device are based on the type of hot water flow meter. Make sure to inspect the meter regularly, for detecting any sign of leaks, damage, or debris accumulation.
Are hot water flow meters different from cold water flow meters?
Absolutely, the hot water flow meter is specifically made to deal with the higher temperatures related to hot water. It has been constructed with components and materials which can endure the heat and bestow accurate measurements.