Electromagnetic Flow Meter is intended for measuring the flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipelines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross-sectional area of the liquids flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faradays law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductive liquids having a minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens/cm.
Flow tech is IS standardized and has adopted ERP solution to make the production flawless.
Flowtech Electromagnetic Flow Meters Comprise All The Following Properties:
Materials used in the liners are neoprene, polyurethane, and neoprene which are a good electrical insulator, corrosion or erosion resistant, and are obstruction free and hence can be used for slurry services and suitable for most acids, bases, water and aqueous solutions. Electromagnetic flow meter manufacturers, Supplier ,Exporter, Trader, Dealer in Vadodara Gujarat.
- They can be used as bidirectional meters.
- They are capable of handling extremely low flows.
- They have very low power requirement.
- They are unaffected by upstream flow disturbances
- They can be used for measuring heavy suspensions, including mud, sewage and wood pulp
- There is no pressure head loss in the flow meter.
The Magnetic Flow Meter has been made for the measurement of electrically conductive liquids flow that occur in closed pipelines. It is suited for the places where magnetic flux saturates the complete cross-sectional zone of the liquids flow. It has been also made to measure the electromotive forces as well as determine the liquids velocity. The device is functional with the principle of Faradays law of electromagnetic induction. It can calculate the flow rate of liquids by using the equation of conductive liquids.
Our products are IS standardized and suffice as the best ERP solution to which can make the production immaculate.
Benefits of Magnetic Flow Meter:
- It is functional as a bidirectional meter.
- It can handle the low flows, very well.
- It is offered with a very low power requirement.
- The device stays unaffected by upstream flow turbulences
- In addition, it can also compute the thick or heavy suspensions, including mud, wood pulp and sewage.
- Ensures zero pressure head loss in the device.
FAQ - Magnetic Flow Meter:
What are the typical applications of magnetic flow meters?
It is used in many industries for several applications, including chemical processing, wastewater management, mining, pulp and paper, food and beverage production, HVAC systems and pharmaceuticals.
What are the main applications of magnetic flow meters?
- Great accuracy and repeatability
- Bi-directional flow measurement
- No moving parts
- Extensive application range
- Low maintenance device