The Diesel mechanical flow meter has been exclusively made for fuel consumption measurement of stationary machines as well as vehicles. In addition, this is apt for monitoring machinery process hours in several engine working modes. The low pressure drop through which this meter works makes it ideally suited for effective use in several gravity applications. Diesel mechanical flow meter supplied by us is available to clients at affordable rates. This is also used for monitoring the heating lubricant as well as other fluids with kinematic viscosity of 1.5-6 mm2/s.
Features of Diesel Mechanical Flow meters:
- It has an Oval gear design with rearrange facility
- It is Effortless in use and light in weight
- It has a Flow range is between 20-120 liter per minute
- It shows High accuracy for reading
- It is Available in BSP (F)/1 NPT
- It is Appropriate for fitting into process vessels and tanks for controlling the levels of liquid as well as preventing the overflow of liquid.
- It is Capable enough to control the solenoid valve.
- It has Minimum 50 NB flanged to all size.
- It is Flame proof and Weather proof to IIB, IIA, as per CMRS.
FAQ for Diesel Mechanical Flow meters:
How accurate is a mechanical flow meter?
The meters should be in tandem with American Water Works Association (AWWA) standards for ensuring precision and accuracy. The accuracy of the device must be +-2% of actual flow rate.
What is the limit of flow meter?
The liquid velocity should be fixed between 1 to 10m/s. The upper flow rate has no ceiling, and it should not outdo 5m/s unless the material of lining can endure the corrosion caused by liquid flow.
How to calibrate a mechanical flow meter?
- Keep the master meter in sequence, accompanying the flow meter under examination.
- Do make comparison between the readings of the flow meter and master flow meter by making use of a measured liquid volume.
- Standardize the device under test so as to conform to the device's adjustment.