Flowtech make electromagnetic Water Flow Meters are intended for measuring flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquids flow. Water Flow Meter measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using faraday's law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro siemens / cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature , pressure , viscosity & density of the flowing liquid.
This is working on the principal of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
1) Nominal Dia (mm) : 15 to 400
2) Material of Construction : MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
3) Electrode Material : SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy , & Tantalum
4) Process Pressure : Max. 25 kg/cm2
5) Process Temperature : Max. 150C
6) Flow Tube Material : SS 316
7) End Connection : Flange/Wafer
8) Flange- Standard : ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
9) Measuring Range : 0.5 m/sec for Minimum & 5m/sec for Maximum
10) Accuracy : Â± 1%
12) FSD Optional: Â±0.5% FSD
13) Repeatability : 0.3%
14) Display : 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD
15) Display Version : Integral /Remote
16) Display Unit : Standard Unit in M3, Litre
17) Power Supply : 230 VAC, 110 VAC & 24 VDC
18) Output : Std. 4-20 mA
19) Protection Class for Sensor : IP 65
20) Protection Class for Transmitter : IP 65
21) Cable Length for Remote : 10 meters
22) Installation : Inline Flange Type.