FLOWTECH Battery Operator Electromagnetic flow meter operation principle is based on measuring electromotive force induced in electrically conductive liquid when it moves in magnetic field. The magnetic field is furnished in the flow sensor's inner channel by a special electromagnetic system.
Inductive electromotive force (EMP) E is proportional to the mean flow velocity v, distance between the electrodes d (which is equal to the sensor's inner diameter), and magnetic field strength E = v dB k.
Technical Data Sheet :
- Flange : Carbon steel / Stainless steel Housing: Carbon steel / Stainless steel Lining : PTFE / Rubber
- Electrode: stainless steel, titanium, tantalum, etc.
- Nominal diameter of the pipeline, DN : 10 TO 1000 mm Accuracy : 0.25% /0.5%
- Repeatability : 0.2
- Maximum pipeline pressure : 25 bar / 40 bar on request Minimum conductivity : 1 S/cm
- Fluid temperature range : -10 to 100/150 Ambient temperature range : -25 to 70 Protection : IP-67/ EX/ EX
- Power supply : Battery operated : : 24v dc , : 230 v ac