FLOWTECH Battery Operator Electromagnetic flow meter operation principle is based on measuring electromotive force induced in electrically conductive liquid when it moves in magnetic field. The magnetic field is furnished in the flow sensor's inner channel by a special electromagnetic system.
Inductive electromotive force (EMP) E is proportional to the mean flow velocity v, distance between the electrodes d (which is equal to the sensor's inner diameter), and magnetic field strength E = v dB k.
Design material of Digital Flow Meter:
- Flange : Carbon steel / Stainless steel Housing: Carbon steel / Stainless steel Lining : PTFE / Rubber
- Electrode: stainless steel, titanium, tantalum, etc.
Tech. Specification - Digital Flow Meter:
- Nominal diameter of the pipeline, DN : 10 TO 1000 mm Accuracy : 0.25% /0.5%
- Repeatability : 0.2
- Maximum pipeline pressure : 25 bar / 40 bar on request Minimum conductivity : 1 µS/cm
- Fluid temperature range : -10 to 100/150 ° Ambient temperature range : -25 to 70 °Protection : IP-67/ EX/ EX
- Power supply : Battery operated : : 24v dc , : 230 v ac
4-20 mA analog output; Pulse outputs , RS-485 interface , HIGH & Low alarm output.
FAQs - Digital Flow Meter:
Is it possible to use a digital flow metre to monitor both flow rate and total flow?
Yes, many Digital Flow Metres can measure both the immediate and total cumulative flow rates. They give both real-time and cumulative flow measurements.
Is it difficult to install it?
No, in general, Digital Flow meters are simple to install. They are available with a variety of attachment methods, including inline, insertion, and clamp-on, and frequently need low or no pipe modifications.
Can a Digital Flow Meter be utilized for both industrial and domestic purposes?
Yes, Digital Flow Meters are adaptable and may be utilized in a variety of applications such as industrial operations, HVAC systems, water treatment, irrigation, and residential water monitoring.
Can both high and low flow rates be measured by this device?
Yes, Digital Flow Meters come in a variety of types with varying flow rate ranges. Depending on the type and application requirements, they can precisely monitor both high and low flow rates.