FLOWTECH Electromagnetic Flow meters are intended for measuring flow of Electrically conductive Liquid in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquid flow. Electromagnetic Flow meters measure electromotive force to determine liquid velocity using Faraday's law of
Electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using the equation of conductivity. It operates with electrically conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5Micro Siemens / Cm and is relatively immune to the effects of Temperature,Pressure, Viscosity & Density of the flowing liquid. WORKING PRINCIPLE :
This is working on the principle of Faraday's law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength, a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportional to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic filed. PERFORMANCE :
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION :
- Accuracy : 1% F.S.D.Optional: 0.5 % F.S.D.
- Temperature Ratings : Maximum Operating Temperature rating is up to 250oC.
- Repeatability : 0.3 %
- Connections : Flanged OR Wafer type OR Tri clover Joint
- Enclosure : IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Pressure Drop : Negligible.
- Flow Tube & Flange : MS, SS 304, SS 316, PP, and HDPE
- Electrode: SS316, Hast C, Monel, others on request.
- Liner: PTFE,Rubber, PP, HDPE.