FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited manufactures high quality Reflex Level Indicator which is commonly used for level detection within a specific vessel like tanks, drums, pressure vessels etc. The primary principle is based on the difference in refractive indices of liquid and vapor.
This indicator allows the liquid to be viewed through a reflex glass; the side of the glass exposed to the medium has a prismatic surface while the other side is smooth. Since the liquid filled area completely absorbs the rays of light and appears dark, the medium level inside the level gauge is indicated as the result of the light refraction principle; the rays of light are totally reflected in the gas/air filled area which appears bright.
Application of Reflex Level Indicator
It is used for the measurement of liquid level at a glance in tank particularly for high temperature, high pressure or toxic liquid storage tanks in the industries like petrochemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals and chemical industries. It offers great advantages in terms of low purchase and maintenance costs, as well as easy level reading.
Specifications of Reflex Level Indicator
1) Reflex / transparent type
2) Full visibility / partial visibility
3) Liquid Chamber made of carbon steel, S.S.304, S.S.304 (L), S.S.316, S.S.316 (L) and P.P
4) Cover Plate made of carbon steel, S.S.304, S.S.304 (L), S.S.316, S.S.316 (L) and P.P
5) Gasket made of CAF, PTFE, Graph oil and other available on request
6) Borosilicate glass toughened of indigenous
7) Temperature range up to 125o
8) Temperature Range up to 400o
C other available on request
9) Frost free arrangement available on request
10) 3000 mm length in a single piece
11) The glass has precision groves cut inner side in reflex level gauge and mainly used for colorless liquids
12) Imported/indigenous glasses on request