Flowtech Introduced magnetically float operated Top Mounted Level Switch for controlling one or multi Levels by using reed Switch .The Unit Consists of Vertical Guide Pipe (Stem), Reed Switches Are located, Magnetic Float Sliding over the Stem according to the level in the tank. After passing the float, the reed relay will retain their output state. Various materials of construction are available depending up on Service Condition. Maximum 4 Set points can be given in a Single Level Switch & Maximum stem length will be 3 Meters.
1. One Moving Component Exists, so that no wear of float.
2. Suitable for any fluid having Specific Gravity Above 0.7 Operate in any Position from
3. vertical to an inclined angle of 30o
4. Minimum possible Distance between 2 Level set Points is 75 mm.
5. Accuracy : Â± 0.10%, Â± 0.25 %, Â± 0.5 % on F.S.
6. The switch operates on the principle of magnetic flux coupling with no mechanical
7. connection so that fluid contamination of switch components cannot occur.