Price And Quantity
- 50 Piece
- 500 Piece Per Month
- 2 Week
Flowtech Introduced magnetically float operated Top Mounted Level Switch for controlling one or multi Levels by using reed Switch .The Unit Consists of Vertical Guide Pipe (Stem ) , Reed Switches Are located , Magnetic Float Sliding over the Stem according to the level in the tank. After passing the float, the reed relay will retain their output state.Various materials of construction are available depending up on Service Condition. Maximum 4 Set points can be given in a Single Level Switch &Maximum stem length will be 3 Meters.
- Float :S.S.316 or PTFE Coated or PP / PVDF
- Process Connection : Screwed OR flanged
- Flange : Mini 1 NB to Any Size in C.S. or S.S.304 or S.S.316 or S.S. Lined C.S. Etc.
- Switch :Hermetically Sealed Magnetically Operated Reed Switch with Rhodium Contact SPST / SPDT .
- Rating : 0.5 Amp @ 240 VAC
- Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure) (IS 2147)OR Flame Proof to II A, II B (IS 2148CMRS Dhanbad Approved )
- Operating Pressure : 10Kg / Cm2
- Operating Temp :Maxi. 1000 C.
- Cable Entry :NPT ( F )OR ET ( F )
- No of Switches :As Per Customer Requirement
- Stem Length : Up to 5 Meters
Salient Features :One Moving Component Exists, Sothat no wear of float. The switch operates on the principle of magnetic fluxcoupling with no mechanical connection so that fluid contamination of switch components can not occur.Suitable for any fluid having Specific Gravity Above0.7Operate in any Position from vertical to an inclined angle of 30oMinimumpossible Distance betn 2 Level set Points is 75 mm
Information Required to Quote: Material of Construction , Services medium , Specific Gravity , Maxi Pressure & Temperature , Number of Actuating Levels & Their Distance from top of the Connection , Process Connection .
- Contact Details