DESCRIPTION OF REFLEX TYPE LEVEL GAUGE : FLOWTECH Instrument offers Reflex Level Gauge for the Measurement of liquid level at a glance in tank. This is particularly using for High pressure OR High Temperature OR Toxic Liquid Storage Tanks. These gauges have a prism glass window that uses the basic optical principles of light refraction & reflection to enhance the indication of the liquid level. In brief when the light strikes the area of glass covered by the liquid is allow passing to the Interior of the gauge. So that the area appears dark (Black). While the light strikes the open space, above the liquid level is reflected back to the observer so that the area appears silver-white. We can clearly see the actual liquid level in the systems.
DESCRIPTION OF TRANSPARENT TYPE LEVEL GAUGE :-In this type of level gauge the liquid level is discriminated in the form of different.
- Gauge Classification : Standard Chamber,Large Chamber or Weld Pad.
- Gauge Glass : Tempered borosilicate (Imported)
- in 30mm width as standard.
- Cushion : CAF
- Gasket : CAF,PTFE
- Body (Liquid Chamber) : MS, CS (EN -8), ASTM A-105, SS304, SS316 or PP
- Cover Plate : MS, CS ( EN-8), ASTM A-105, SS304, SS316 or PP
- Bolts! Nuts : MS or Graded Alloy Steel for high temperature service
- CC Distance : 300, 320, 400, 450, 500 MM
- Gauge Connection : Straight Through / Hook -Up
- Process Connection (PC) : Flanged to BS, ASA, ANSI, DIN J Screwed to BS or NPT
- Orientation of PC : Top \ Bottom : Left, Right .Rear, Vertical
- isolating valves : Integral Offset Needle Valve / Inline Ball / Globe Valve.
- Vent : Plug
- Drain : Needle / Valve
- Calibrated Scale (Optional): AI / SS linearly calibrated for level values in mm(LC=10mm)
- Special Features : Autoball Check
- Max. Test Pressure : 0-65 Kg/cm
- (Kg/cm sq)
- Max. Temperature (oC) : 0-400oC