- A large self-centred float follows the liquid level in this gauge. A rope fitted with a float moves over a pair of dust-free pulleys. The level is indicated by a pointer which moves on a 150 mm width aluminium powder coated scale.
- Mainly used for storage tanks of Oil, Fire / DM water Alkalies, Acids furnace Oils, Lube Oil, Vegetable Oil, Molasses, Glucose etc.
- Vapours seals (Magnetic) for special applications like HCl, N2 purged tank, dilute alkalies, dilute HNO3, NH3 Methanol, Benzene, Toluene, IPA etc.
- In vapour seal, there are no sealing liquids so we get absolute vapour tightness.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Float : S.S.316 / S.S.304 / Poly Propylene
- Float Wire & Float Guide Wire: S.S.316 / Poly Propylene
- Pulley & Pulley Pin : M.S. / S.S.304
- Pulley Housing: Aluminium / S.S.304 / S.S.316 die Cast weather
Proof Enclosure of Weather Proof
- Board (Scale): Aluminium with Powder Coated having 150 mm Width & White Back Ground & Black writing at every 10CM and Red Marking at Every Meter.
- Anchor Plate : M.S / S.S.304 / S.S.316
- Scale Bracket (T) : M.S. / S.S.304
- Pointer : M.S / S.S.304 with PP Roller for Frictionless Sliding On Board.
- Available: From 1 Metre to 20 Metre