Flowtech Glass Tube Rotametersr from our side is a widely known product. These type of rota meters from our side are suitable for metering of translucent and opaque fluids under high operating pressure and temperature. Sourced from well reputed manufacturers of industry, these are widely acknowledged for their dimensional preciseness, accurate results and compactness.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Precise results
- Wide temperature and pressure range
- Scientific laboratory
- Research centres
- Chemical industries
- Repeatability: 0.5%
- Rangebility: 10:1
- Scale length: 180 degree Angular
- Pressure Ratings: 10 Bar
- Temperature Ratings: - 20 C to 250 C
- Connections: Flanged OR Screwed
- Enclosure: IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Tube: 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy C, Titanium
- Float: 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy C, Titanium
- Indicator Box: ABS, Cast Al
- SS End Fitting: 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy C Titanium
- Mainly used for measuring rated flow of liquid and gases Available in C.S, SS-304, SS-316 Poly Propelene.P.T.F.E. Lined Flanged, Screwed or Hose connections Available from 15 NB to 100 NB pipe size and ranges between 30 to 30,000 LPH of water at ambient temperature Linear scale having accuracy of 2% FSD High & Low flow switches.
What is a Glass Rotameter?
The glass rotameter is known as a high-quality flow meter, which has been made to measure the gases and liquids flow rate in the main process.
What is the working principle of Glass Rotameter?
The Glass Rotameters is operated on the principle of variable area flow measurement, known worldwide.
What are the main functional advantages of Glass Rotameters?
Some exclusive advantages of Glass Rotameters:
- Wide flow range: The device is capable of measuring a wide range of flow rates, from very high to low flow rates.
- Clear visibility: It enables a clear view of the flow, facilitating simple monitoring.
- It has long-term stability and sturdiness.
- The device with simple installment has negligible maintenance.
- It is suited for flow measurement of several gases and liquids.
Are Glass Rotameters appropriate for all applications?
Yes, the instruments are suited for most of the applications, including chemical processing, pharmaceuticals, research laboratories, water treatment, etc. Its suitability depends on other factors as well.