Our company offers premium-quality Armoured-Type Level Gauge that is commonly used as a measuring instrument for the measurement of the level of liquids within various flow systems. It can be installed within tanks, vessels, pipelines, and other containers. The offered gauge offers results with high accuracy and repeatability. It comes with a sturdy armoured casing which acts as a protective shield against highly corrosive chemicals. It is in high demand among our customers due to its flawless design. Armoured-Type Level Gauge offered by our company can be used in various industrial sectors such as petrochemical, chemical processing, pharmaceuticals, and power generation.
Armoured Type Level Gauge Features:
- Highly transparent borosilicate glass and acrylic body that gives high clarity.
- The sturdy armored body adds extra strength and rigidity.
- Secured attachment to make tight leakproof connections.
- High compatibility with corrosive and non-corrosive flow systems.
Armoured Type Level Gauge Working Principle:
Reflex glass level gauges working principle is based on the light refraction and reflection laws. Reflex glass level gauges use glasses having the face fitted towards the chamber shaped to have prismatic grooves with section angle of 90 degree. When in operation, the chamber is filled with liquid in the lower zone and gases or vapors in the upper zone; the liquid level is distinguished by different brightness of the glass in the liquid and in the gas/vapor zone. The reflex level gauges do not need a specific illumination: the day environmental light is enough. Only during the night an artificial light must be provided.
Application of Armoured Type Level Gauge:
- Reflex glass level gauges can be used in most of the cases and offer great advantages in terms of: low initial cost, low operating cost, easy level reading. Reflex level gauges cannot be used in certain cases as for example:
- when the separation level between two liquids has to be read (interface)
- when besides the level indication, the observation of the liquid colour is required
- when the process fluid is high-pressure water steam, since in this case the glass must be protected from the solvent action of the boiler water by using mica shields
- when the process fluid is such that can corrode the glass (e.g. high temperature alkaline solutions or hydrofluoric acid), since ica shields or Polytrifluorochloroethylene shields must be used to protect the glass
Armoured Type Level Gauge - FAQ:
Is the glass tube in Armoured Type Level Gauges replaceable?
The glass tube may be replaced in most designs, providing for easy maintenance and cost-effective repairs as needed.
What kind of maintenance do Armoured Type Level Gauges require?
It is advised that the glass tube be inspected, cleaned, and replaced on a regular basis to guarantee accurate and dependable level indication throughout time.