Reflex level gauges supplied by us are the best quality instruments which can specify the level of a liquid, inside a container or pitcher. Supplied gauges are commonly applicable for several industrial applications wherein the accurate and safe monitoring of fluids is required. Reflex level gauges are made to maintain the desired level of liquid and assist in several industrial processes. These have fewer moving parts and can be used in a wide range of liquids, including high-temperature substances and corrosive ones.
Reflex Level Gauge Features:
- Sturdy construction that can withstand cracking.
- Operating safely in a hot or pressured environment.
- Windows with no obstructions that allow a clear vision.
Reflex Level Gauge Working Principle:
Reflex glass level gauges working principle is based on the light refraction and reflection laws. Reflex glass level gauges use glasses having the face fitted towards the chamber shaped to have prismatic grooves with section angle of 90 degree. When in operation, the chamber is filled with liquid in the lower zone and gases or vapors in the upper zone the liquid level is distinguished by different brightness of the glass in the liquid and in the gas/vapor zone. The Reflex Level Gauges do not need a specific illumination the day environmental light is enough. Only during the night an artificial light must be provided.
Reflex Level Gauge Application:
Reflex glass level gauges can be used in most of the cases and offer great advantages in terms of low initial cost, low operating cost, easy level reading. Reflex Level Gauges cannot be used in certain cases as for example:
- When the separation level between two liquids has to be read (interface).
- When besides the level indication, the observation of the liquid colour is required.
- When the process fluid is high-pressure water steam, since in this case the glass must be protected from the solvent action of the boiler water by using mica shields.
- When the process fluid is such that can corrode the glass (e.g. high temperature alkaline solutions or hydrofluoric acid), since ica shields or poly trifluoro chloroethylene shields must be used to protect the glass.
FAQ - Reflex Level Gauge:
Can Reflex Level Gauges withstand high-pressure and high-temperature environments?
Yes, Reflex Level Gauges are built to endure extreme pressures and temperatures.
Are these gauges safe to use with corrosive fluids?
To make these gauges compatible with corrosive liquids, specific materials and coatings might be utilized in their manufacture.