We are dealing in top-mounted level switch which is a special type of liquid or solid level sensing device which can be simply fitted on the top of a tank or vessel for controlling and monitoring the level of a material within that tank. It has many benefits and its main task is to control the level of fluids in a tank. When the fluid comes to a certain level, the switch can deactivate or activate pumps, controllers, and other equipment to keep up the desired level. Top-mounted level switch is helpful in prevent overcapacity of tanks, which can result into damage, spillage and other safety hazards.
Features of Top Mounted Level Switch:
- Because of its robust design, it is appropriate for systems with high pressure and temperature.
- Because of its strong corrosion resistance, it can be used in both corrosive and non-corrosive flow systems.
- Has been manufactured using high quality parts.
Top Mounted Level Switch Specification:
- Float :S.S.316 or PTFE Coated or PP / PVDF
- Process Connection : Screwed OR flanged
- Flange : Mini 1 NB to Any Size in C.S. or S.S.304 or S.S.316 or S.S. Lined C.S. Etc.
- Switch :Hermetically Sealed Magnetically Operated Reed Switch with Rhodium Contact SPST / SPDT .
- Rating : 0.5 Amp @ 240 VAC
- Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure) (IS 2147)OR Flame Proof to II A, II B (IS 2148CMRS Dhanbad Approved )
- Operating Pressure : 10Kg / Cm2
- Operating Temp :Maxi. 1000 C.
- Cable Entry :NPT ( F )OR ET ( F )
- No of Switches :As Per Customer Requirement
- Stem Length : Up to 5 Meters
Salient Features : One Moving Component Exists, So that no wear of float. The switch operates on the principle of magnetic fluxcoupling with no mechanical connection so that fluid contamination of switch components can not occur.Suitable for any fluid having Specific Gravity Above0.7Operate in any Position from vertical to an inclined angle of 30oMinimumpossible Distance betn 2 Level set Points is 75 mm
Information Required to Quote: Material of Construction , Services medium , Specific Gravity , Maxi Pressure & Temperature , Number of Actuating Levels & Their Distance from top of the Connection , Process Connection.
- The Side Mounted Level Switch has only one moving component, guaranteeing that the float does not wear out.
- This level switch may be used with any fluid having a specific gravity greater than 0.7. It may work in a variety of settings, from upright to an inclined angle of up to 30 degrees.
- The smallest possible distance or gap between two level set locations when using this level switch is 75 mm. This enables accurate control and monitoring of liquid levels within a certain range.
What is the device's operating pressure?
The device's operating pressure is 10 kg/cm2.
What is the device's maximum working temperature?
The device's maximum working temperature is 1000°C.