The Conductivity Type Liquid Level Switch is intended particularly for the monitoring and control of electrically conductive liquids in tanks, as well as pump and process protection. Water, drinks, lye solutions, acids, graphite, and other liquids fall into this category. The switches are offered in both Top Mounting and External Cage Top Mounting configurations, providing flexibility to meet a variety of installation needs.
The Conductivity Type Liquid Level Switches provide a low-cost option with dependable performance. They are simple to set up and are best suited for basic applications. The fact that these switches have no moving components ensures long-term durability and reduces the possibility of mechanical breakdowns.
- Process Connection : Minimum 1 ANSI 150 # RF (FLANGED) OR SCREWED OR as per requirement.
- Input Power : 0.5 Amp @ 240 V AC OR 415 V AC OR 24 V DC
- Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure)
- Operating Pressure : Upto 30 Kg/Cm ²
- Operating Temp : Maximum 1300 C.
- No of Rods : Maximum 5 Rods.
- Length of Rods : As per requirement.
- Electrode Tip : SS316 / MONEL / Hastalloy C.
- Electrode Sleeve : SS Sleeved with PP / PTFE.
- Flanges : CS / SS304 / SS 316 / PP / PVC / HDPE / MS with PTFE OR Rubber Lined
What is the maximum operating temperature of the device in question?
1300°C is the highest operational temperature.
Is there a limit to the number of rods that may be used?
The device can hold a maximum of five rods.