Conductivity float-type level switches supplied by us is a top quality device, which can control and monitor the level of conductive liquids in several commercial and industrial applications. These switches are functional on the principle of electrical conductivity, which enables them to detect the absence and presence of conductive liquids such as water, bases and acids. Conductivity float-type level switches are compatible to work with the industrial fluids of reasonable level of electrical conductivity. The switches have high reliability and longstanding performance. They can withstand harsh environments in an effective way.
Conductivity Float Type Level Switches Features:
- It may be used in both corrosive and non-corrosive flow systems.
- Its sturdy construction makes it suitable for systems with high pressure and temperature.
- It has been produced using components of exceptional grade.
Application of Conductivity Type Level Switch:
- Food industry
- Scientific laboratories
- Power plants
- Chemicals industries
- Steel manufacturing industries
Features of Conductivity Type Level Switch
- Maintains constant level to avoid material wastage
- Available in different sizes from to 4" of a maximum length of 10 meters
- Low cost with easy installation
- High operating temperature and pressure
- Voltage 12 V AC across probe and tank wall / grounding electrode
- Current < 4 mA between probe and tank wall / grounding electrode through liquid
- Very fast response time of 0.5 second
- No calibration required
FAQ - Conductivity Float Type Level Switches:
Is the level switch useful for keeping a steady level and preventing material waste?
Yes, the level switch is intended to maintain a consistent level, hence reducing material waste.
What are the possible level switch sizes and maximum lengths?
The level switch comes in a variety of sizes ranging from X" to 4" with a maximum length of 10 meters.
Is the level switch inexpensive and simple to install?
Yes, the level switch is inexpensive and simple to install.