U-Tube Manometer manufactured by FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is used as a pressure measuring device using liquid columns in vertical or inclined tubes. Manometer is used for precision measurement of vacuum, pressure, differential pressure and flow measurement in plants and labs where certain accuracy is required.
It is a wet meter which means that the fluid whose pressure is being measured is brought in contact with another fluid. It consists of a U shaped bent tube of glass. The density of the fluid shows the range of pressures that can be measured.
Application of U-Tube Manometer
1) Scientific laboratory
2) Chemical industries and
3) Research centers
Features of U-Tube Manometer
1) Available in size of " hose nipple and of the range 1500 - 0 - 1500 mm
2) Used for highly durable and rugged design
3) Teflon / Neoprene packing
4) Stainless Steel /Aluminum casing from three sides and aluminum cover with transparent acrylic front
5) Special uniform bare thick-walled borosilicate glass metering tube
6) Scale is milky white PVC with black color lining and figures
7) Industrial Grade painted / powder coated
8) Zero adjustment scale with wall / stand mounted also available
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.