The U-tube manometer is a robust and dependable instrument for measuring a broad range of pressures. The ambit of pressures that can be detected is determined by the density of the liquid used in the manometer. Mercury, for instance, is frequently used in U-tube manometers due to its elevated density, which allows it to record high pressures.
FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited produces U-tube manometers for meticulous measurement of vacuum, pressure, differential pressure, and flow. The company's manometers are composed of premium materials and are intended to meet the utmost standards of accuracy and reliability.
Application of U-Tube Manometer:
- U-tube manometers may detect vacuum or pressure below atmospheric pressure.
- Pump and valve performance is also evaluated using U-tube manometers.
- Pressure in tanks and pipes is measured using U-tube manometers.
- For detecting leaks, U-tube manometers are a great choice.
- U-tube manometers are a tough and long-lasting device with diameters ranging from 1/2" hose nipple to 1500 mm.
- They are built of high-quality materials such as stainless steel and aluminum and are simple to use. Simply connect them to the source of pressure and the reference pressure.
- U-tube manometers are capable of sensing pressures ranging from vacuum to high pressure. They are also capable of measuring differential pressure and flow rate.