Inline Manometer is used for precision measurement of pressure, vacuum, differential pressure, and flow measurement in plants & labs where certain accuracy is required. Flowtech is the most reliable name in manufacturing, supplying and exporting industry in India and trade with many overseas countries also. We provide only IS Certified products and have adopted ERP solution to manage our Marketing, Stores & Purchase Department and Tally system for our Accounts & Finance Department.
It is a wet meter which means that the fluid whose pressure is being measured is brought in contact with another fluid. It consists of a U shaped bent tube of glass. The density of the fluid shows the range of pressures that can be measured.
Application of Inline Manometer:
- Scientific laboratory
- Chemical industries and
- Research centers
Inline Manometer Features
- Available in size of hose nipple and of the range 1500 - 0 - 1500 mm
- Used for highly durable and rugged design
- PTFE / Neoprene packing
- Stainless Steel /Aluminum casing from three sides and aluminum cover with transparent acrylic front
- Special uniform bare thick-walled borosilicate glass metering tube
- Scale is milky white PVC with black color lining and figures
- Industrial Grade painted / powder coated
- Zero adjustment scale with wall / stand mounted also available
FAQ - Inline Manometer :
What is the Inline Manometer's pressure range?
The pressure range of the Inline Manometer is 1500 - 0 - 1500 mm, making it appropriate for a variety of precision measurement applications.
What kind of packing is utilized in the Inline Manometer?
The Inline Manometer is packed with PTFE or Neoprene, which significantly contributes to its exceptionally robust and resistant construction and certainly ensures consistent performance over time.