The Acrylic Rotameter is a variable area flow meter version produced by FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited. Its functioning is based on the placement of the annulus area, as indicated by the Float, which defines the flow rate. This gadget works by keeping a constant differential pressure across the annulus. The Acrylic Rotameter is primarily intended for measuring the flow of both gases and liquids. It is commonly used in in-line metering applications.
Its manufacture requires the use of precision machining processes to create an acrylic body made from transparent acrylic block sheets supplied internationally. The Acrylic Rotameter is available with flanged and bolted connections, as well as a choice of wetted section materials. The production process complies to industry standards, utilizing high-quality raw materials and cutting-edge technology.
Features of Acrylic Rotameter:
- It has a +/- 2% Full Scale Deflection (F.S.D.) accuracy, ensuring accurate flow rate readings.
- The rotameter can resist moderate temperature conditions due to its maximum temperature rating of 50oC.
- t has a high repeatability rate of 0.5%, which ensures constant and accurate flow rate measurements.
- The rotameter is offered in a variety of pressure ratings to accommodate a wide range of operational pressures, ranging from 7 kg/cm2 to 80 kg/cm2.
- On request, the rotameter provides a variety of float materials, including SS 316, PTFE, and others, allowing compatibility with various fluids.
- End fitting materials supported by the rotameter include M.S., C.S., SS304, SS316, CF-8M, CF8, PVC, and others upon request, guaranteeing compatibility with a wide range of system components.
FAQ - Acrylic Rotameter:
Can Acrylic Rotameters be used to monitor gas flow?
Yes, both gases and liquids may be measured using Acrylic Rotameters.
Is this gadget reasonably priced?
Acrylic Rotameters are frequently less expensive than conventional flow measuring instruments.
Can Acrylic Rotameters be used with corrosive or abrasive fluids?
Acrylic Rotameters should not be used with extremely corrosive or abrasive fluids. It is critical to follow the manufacturer's recommendations and choose the proper wetted material choice for compatibility with the fluid being monitored.