Flowtech has brought up an exclusive range of Top mounted level switches, which are well known for controlling one or multi levels. It can be well operated by making use of reed Switch. The unit has been included with Reed Switches, Vertical Guide Pipe and other features. After the float passes, the reed relay can preserve their production state. Many types of materials are used for the construction, based on the Service Condition. Top mounted level switches are accessible with robust make and reliable use.
Features of Top Mounted Level Switches:
- A single moving component is available for zero wear of float.
- Apt for all types of fluids with a specific gravity above 0.7
- Can be operated in any Position; vertically to an inclined angle of 30o
- The minimum distance between 2 Level set Points is 75 mm.
- Offered with the accuracy of +- 0.10%, +- 0.25%, +- 0.5% on F.S.
- It is functioned with the principle of magnetic flux.
- Since no mechanical connection takes place, there is negligible chance of fluid contamination.
Technical Specification of Top Mounted Level Switches:
- Float : S.S.316 or Tef-lon Coated or PP / PVDF
- Process Connection : Screwed OR flanged
- Flange : Mini 1 NB to Any Size in C.S. or S.S.304 or S.S.316 or S.S. Lined C.S.
- Switch : Hermetically Sealed Magnetically Operated Reed Switch with Rhodium Contact SPST / SPDT.
- Rating : 0.5 Amps 240 V AC
- Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminum, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure) (IS 2147) OR Flame Proof to II A, II B (IS 2148 CMRS Dhanbad Approved)
- Operating Pressure : 10 Kg / Cm2
- Operating Temp : Maxi. 1000 C.
- Cable Entry : NPT (F) OR ET (F)
- No of Switches : As Per Customer Requirement
- Stem Length : Up to 5 Meters
Why are Top Mounted Level Switches positioned at a 30° angle?
The 30° slanted slope allows the level switches to be more responsive to changes in liquid level. This location enables precise and accurate readings, which is especially important for applications with limited level ranges.
What does the Minimum Possible Distance between Two Level Set Points (75 mm) mean?
The minimum liquid level difference required to trigger the level switch is determined by the minimum distance of 75 mm between two level set points.