Flowtech Introduced magnetically float operated Top Mounted Level Switch for controlling one or multi Levels by using reed Switch .The Unit Consists of Vertical Guide Pipe (Stem), Reed Switches Are located, Magnetic Float Sliding over the Stem according to the level in the tank. After passing the float, the reed relay will retain their output state. Various materials of construction are available depending up on Service Condition. Maximum 4 Set points can be given in a Single Level Switch & Maximum stem length will be 3 Meters.
1. One Moving Component Exists, so that no wear of float.
2. Suitable for any fluid having Specific Gravity Above 0.7 Operate in any Position from
3. vertical to an inclined angle of 30o
4. Minimum possible Distance between 2 Level set Points is 75 mm.
5. Accuracy : ± 0.10%, ± 0.25 %, ± 0.5 % on F.S.
6. The switch operates on the principle of magnetic flux coupling with no mechanical
7. connection so that fluid contamination of switch components cannot occur.
Float : S.S.316 or Teflon Coated or PP / PVDF
Process Connection : Screwed OR flanged
Flange : Mini 1 NB to Any Size in C.S. or S.S.304 or S.S.316 or S.S. Lined C.S.
Switch : Hermetically Sealed Magnetically Operated Reed Switch with Rhodium Contact SPST / SPDT.
Rating : 0.5 Amps 240 V AC
Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminum, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure) (IS 2147) OR Flame Proof to II A, II B (IS 2148 CMRS Dhanbad Approved)
Operating Pressure : 10 Kg / Cm2
Operating Temp : Maxi. 1000 C.
Cable Entry : NPT (F) OR ET (F)
No of Switches : As Per Customer Requirement
Stem Length : Up to 5 Meters