- Simple & reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or below 5kg/cm pressurised tank
- Max 3000 mm length in single piece.
WORKING PRINCIPLE :
The Gauge is fitted between two end blocks through gland packings The gauge is mounted parallel to tank so as to form a close loop causing tank liquid to seek its level in gauge. Guards are provided in the form of tie-rods / c - channels around the gauge to protect it from accidental blows. End blocks have built-in-isolating valve, drain valve and vent plug.
DESIGN FEATURE :
- The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube Remains intact.
- We are using 100% PTFE rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / Cm service pressure.
- As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
- It is available in single length of 3000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
- We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
- It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
- It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
- Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' Channel.
- Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
- The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.