FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is a reputable producer of high-quality Reflex Level Indicators, which are commonly used for level detection in tanks, drums, and pressure vessels. This indicator works on the basis of the difference in refractive indices between the liquid and vapour phases.
This indicator has a reflex glass that allows you to see the liquid clearly. The side of the glass that comes into touch with the medium has a prismatic surface, whilst the other side is smooth. As the liquid fills the space, it absorbs light rays, giving it a black look. This darkish part represents the medium level inside the level gauge. In contrast, light rays undergo transformation in a gas or air-filled environment.
- It is apt for high-pressure, or poisonous liquid storage applications.
- Petrochemicals, fertilizers, medicines, and chemicals are some of the industries that use it.
- It Allows for easy monitoring by providing a quick and accessible visual indicator of the liquid level.
- It provides substantial benefits in terms of reduced purchase and maintenance expenses.
- It has an easy level reading.
Is it possible for the reflex level indicator to provide full or partial view of the liquid?
The reflex level indicator can provide full or partial visibility depending on the design and application requirements.
Is it possible for clients to obtain indigenous glass?
Yes, on request, we can supply imported/indigenous glasses.
Application of Reflex Level Indicator
It is used for the measurement of liquid level at a glance in tank particularly for high temperature, high pressure or toxic liquid storage tanks in the industries like petrochemicals, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals and chemical industries. It offers great advantages in terms of low purchase and maintenance costs, as well as easy level reading.
Specifications of Reflex Level Indicator
1) Reflex / transparent type
2) Full visibility / partial visibility
3) Liquid Chamber made of carbon steel, S.S.304, S.S.304 (L), S.S.316, S.S.316 (L) and P.P
4) Cover Plate made of carbon steel, S.S.304, S.S.304 (L), S.S.316, S.S.316 (L) and P.P
5) Gasket made of CAF, PTFE, Graph oil and other available on request
6) Borosilicate glass toughened of indigenous
7) Temperature range up to 125 degree centigrade
8) Temperature Range up to 400 degree centigrade other available on request
9) Frost free arrangement available on request
10) 3000 mm length in a single piece
11) The glass has precision groves cut inner side in reflex level gauge and mainly used for colorless liquids
12) Imported/indigenous glasses on request