ntroducing the Mag Flow Meter from FLOWTECH, which is a precise instrument for measuring electrically conductive fluids inside of closed pipe systems. When the magnetic flux completely fills the liquid's cross-sectional area, these electromagnetic flow meters perform exceptionally well. They measure liquid velocity by electromotive forces and use the conductivity equation to compute flow rates by utilizing Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. Count on the Mag Flow Meter from FLOWTECH for precise, dependable flow measurement across a range of industrial applications.
Working Principle of Mag Flow Meter:
This is working on the principal of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
Technical Detail of Mag Flow Meter:
- Nominal Dia (mm): 15 to 400
- Material of Construction: MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
- Electrode Material: SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy , & Tantalum
- Process Pressure: Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature: Max. 150C
- Flow Tube Material: SS 316
- End Connection: Flange/Wafer
- Flange- Standard: ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
- Measuring Range: 0.5 m/sec for Minimum & 5m/sec for Maximum
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- FSD Optional: ±0.5% FSD
- Repeatability: 0.3%
- Display: 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD
- Display Version: Integral /Remote
- Display Unit: Standard Unit in M3, Litre
- Power Supply: 230 VAC, 110 VAC & 24 VDC
- Output: Std. 4 - 20 mA
- Installation: Inline Flange Type.
FAQs - Mag Flow Meter:
How does a Mag Flow Meter function?
A Mag Flow Meter is made up of a flow tube with two electrodes and a magnetic field created by coils that surround the flow tube. A voltage is created across the electrodes when conductive fluid flows through the tube. This voltage is proportional to the fluid velocity and is used to compute flow rate.
How precise are Mag Flow Meters?
- Mag Flow Meters have a high degree of precision, often ranging between 0.5% and 1% of the flow rate. Fluid conductivity, electrode alignment, and the presence of air bubbles or particles in the fluid can all have an impact on accuracy.
- Mag Flow Meters may be used to measure both liquids and gases.
- Mag Flow Meters are used to measure the flow of electrically conducting liquids. They cannot be used to measure gases or non-conductive fluids.
What are the criteria for Mag Flow Meters maintenance?
Because they have no moving parts, Mag Flow Meters require little maintenance.