Full View Sight Glass
Full View Sight Glass by FLOWTECH Measuring Instruments Private Limited is used to observe the flow of liquids in a piping system, 360° visibility provides convenient viewing from any angle designed for vertical applications. This indicator is available in various specifications in order to meet the specific and exact requirements of our clients.
A wide range of end plate materials is also available. It can be made with any overall length if additional visibility is required. It is used in low pressure applications. Allowable maximum pressure will vary with temperature and size.
Application of Full View Sight Glass
1) For Special applications we manufacture double window sight glasses with jacket
2) For transparent liquid we can provide rotating blade type design
3) For gas application we provide flapper type double window sight glasses
Features of Full View Sight Glass
1) Body material M.S, C.S, SS 304, SS 316 or MS with rubber or PP or PVDF or Teflon lined or other alloy
2) Toughened Borosilicate glass window
3) Maximum pressure rating of indicator 25 Kg / cm2
4) Maximum operating temperature rating is 200°C
5) Sizes range from 15 NB to 300 mm NB
6) Screwed, flanged or socket weld or butt weld end connection