Full View Sight Glass Indicator is a sturdy translucent device that is in high demand within flow-based industrial systems for visual inspection of fluid conditions within pipelines and containers. This industrial-grade component allows the operators to easily see the contents without the need for physical access or instrumentation. Premium-grade glass and plastic are used for manufacturing the offered glass indicator that provides high mechanical strength, rigidity, and chemical resistance. It can be used in tanks, vessels, pipelines, and other fluid-handling units. The real-time visual feedback, allows you to make easy adjustments if necessary. Customers can get Full View Sight Glass Indicator as per their requirements in bulk with an assurance of fast and safe delivery at a reasonable price.
Full View Sight Glass Indicator Features:
- Robust Construction with excellent crack resistance.
- Safe operation at extreme pressure and temperature.
- Clear observation window to get a clear view.
- Equipped with synthetic seals to make leakproof connections.
Application of Full View Sight Glass Indicator
- For Special applications we manufacture double window sight glasses with jacket
- For transparent liquid we can provide rotating blade type design
- For gas application we provide flapper type double window sight glasses
FAQ - Full View Sight Glass Indicator:
What is the Full View Sight Glass's maximum pressure rating?
The Full View Sight Glass has a maximum pressure rating of 25 Kg/cm2.
What is the Full View Sight Glass's maximum working temperature?
The Full View Sight Glass can work at temperatures as high as 200 degrees Celsius.