Full View Sight Glass is a specialized industrial component designed for plumbing systems and fluid-powered systems. It is installed with a transparent window that helps the operator to visually inspect the conditions of a fluid within a high-pressure pipelines, containers, and vessels. The offered component is made up of premium-grade materials such as acrylic, borosilicate glass, and polycarbonate that imparts high resistance to thermal and chemical stresses. It can be directly installed within pipelines and vessels with the help of various methods such as fasteners, flanges, and welding methods. This compact and sturdy component can be used in several industrial sectors which include food, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, chemical processing, and more. The viewing glass of the offered Full view sight Glass can be easily cleaned designed to ensure clear visibility.
Full View Sight Glass Features:
- High temperature and pressure resistance.
- High transparency for clear visibility of the contents.
- Compatibility with corrosive as well as non-corrosive flow systems.
- The flanged design which makes it easier to install within industrial systems
- Temperature Ratings : Maximum Operating Temperature rating is 200degree C
- Connections : Flange OR Screwed OR Socket Weld or Butt Weld End Connection
- Enclosure : IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Pressure Ratings : Maximum Pressure rating is 25 Kg / Cm2
- Sizes : From 15 NB to 300 mm NB.
- We are also manufacturing Double Window Sight Glasses with Jacket for Special application.
- For any Transparent liquid we can also provides Rotating blade type design.
- For any Gas Application we can also provides Flapper type Double Window Sight Glasses.
Material Of Construction:
- Body : M.S, C.S. (A 105), S.S.304, S.S.316, or MS with Rubber or PP or PVDF or lined or any other alloy.
- Window : Toughened Borosilicate Glass.
FAQ - Full View Sight Glass:
What fluids may be seen with a Full View Sight Glass?
These vision glasses are suitable for a wide range of fluids, including liquids, gases, and even caustic compounds.
What is the purpose of a Full View Sight Glass?
A transparent or tempered glass pane is installed on a metal or plastic housing to form the sight glass. The clear glass allows operators to view the liquid level, color shade as the fluid passes through the system.