Flowtech offer Float & Board Type Tank Level gauge (indicator)
suitable for large non - pressurized liquid storage tanks / vessels. This gauge is also applicable to cone roof, float roof, floating roof, under grand tanks etc. The Specific Gravity of the fluid should be more than 0.6(Free Flow) This level gauge wonks on the principle of buoyancy. The whole unit consist of two type of parts. Viz wetted parts & Non-wetted parts. Wetted parts are those which comes in contact with the liquid e.g. Float anchor plan float guide wire etc while. Non-wetted parts are the one which do not come in contact with the liquid e.g. Float wire, Mountain Breakers indicator pulley, pulley hosing scale, indicator etc.
The Float is available in different material S.S.304/S.S.316/P.P./ptfe etc. In this level gauge, the float is design as per the specific gravity of the liquid, floating on the liquid levels. This float connected to a pointer through Rope via a Sets of Pulleys, The pointer slides over a CM marked Board, Installed Parallel to the tank. For more than 5 metre height of the tank we provide two guide wires firmly anchored to the tank bottom. So that horizontal movement of the float is restricted. Design Features
Flowtech also offers vapour Seal Type float & Board type level Gauge which is generally used for tanks having corrosive fumes / vapours OR N2 [Nitrogen] Purging tanks. In this level gauge the float is connected to a magnetized counter weight moving in a sealed S.S. pipe & which drives a follower magnetized bi - colour capsule inside a glass tube to indicate liquid level. Performance
Float Inside the tank raises and deals with the level of fluid this makes the pointer move on the scale indicating level inside the tank. In this level gauge, when tank is full the pointer is at bottom position on board and when tank is empty, the pointer will be at top position.
- It is a simple, low-cost, and dependable level gauge that may be used in a variety of applications.
- The gauge's wetted sections are available in SS304, SS316, or PP, giving versatility for various working situations.
- It is simple to install on existing tanks and allows for quick level monitoring.
- With the use of PVC rollers, the indicator runs smoothly across the gauge board, giving accurate and exact level readings.
- For best performance, it may be employed in situations involving volatile liquids or inert gas blanketing by utilizing a liquid seal assembly.
- The level gauge has big numbers that are clearly visible and legible from a distance, making it more user-friendly.
- It provides an easy installation and commissioning process, saving time and effort during setup.
Materials of Construction
- Float S.S.316 / S.S.304 / Poly Propylene
- Float Wire & Float Guide Wire S.S.316 / Poly Propylene
- Pulley & Pulley Pin M.S. / S.S.304
- Pulley Housing Aluminium / S.S.304 / S.S.316 die Cast weather Proof Enclosure of Weather Proof
- Board (Scale) Aluminium with Powder Coated having 150 mm Width & White Back Ground & Black writing at every 10CM and Red Marking at Every Meter.
- Anchor Plate M.S / S.S.304 / S.S.316
- Scale Bracket (T) M.S. / S.S.304
- Pointer M.S / S.S.304 with PP Roller for Frictionless Sliding On Board.
- Available From 1 Metre to 30 Metre.
What applications are this Level Gauge employed for?
The Simple, Low-Cost, and Reliable Level Gauge may be utilized in a variety of applications that require level monitoring, such as tanks in service that require accurate level measurement.
Is it simple to install and maintain this special Level Gauge?
Yes, the Simple, Low-Cost, and Reliable Level Gauge is easy to install and commission. It also requires minimal maintenance, certainly making it a convenient choice for level measurement needs.