FLOWTECH Make Cold Water Flow Meter are intended for measuring flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquids flow. Cold Water Flow Metermeasure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faradays law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens / cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature , pressure , viscosity & density of the flowing liquid.
Working Principle of Cold Water Flow Meter:
This is working on the principal of faradays law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
Technical Detail of Cold Water Flow Meter:
- Nominal Dia (mm): 15 to 400
- Material of Construction: MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
- Electrode Material: SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy , & Tantalum
- Process Pressure: Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature: Max. 150C
- Flow Tube Material: SS 316
- End Connection: Flange/Wafer
- Flange- Standard: ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
- Measuring Range: 0.5 m/sec for Minimum & 5m/sec for Maximum
- Accuracy: ± 1% FSD Optional: ±0.5% FSD.
- Repeatability: 0.3%
- Display: 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD
- Display Version: Integral /Remote
- Output: Std. 4 20 mA
- Protection Class for Sensor: IP 65
- Protection Class for Transmitter: IP 65
- Cable Length for Remote: 10 meters
- Installation: Inline Flange Type.
FAQs - Cold Water Flow Meter:
Is it necessary to maintain a cold water meter?
Cold water flow meters must be serviced on a regular basis to guarantee accuracy.
Are Magnetic Flowmeters Reliable?
Magnetic flowmeters are extremely precise, measuring flow rates with an accuracy of 0.5% of full scale. They are also repeatable, which means they will provide the same result each time they are employed.
Is this offered gadget temperature resistant?
Yes, it is largely insensitive to temperature, pressure, viscosity, and density of the moving liquid.