Supplied cable float switches are the reliable, cost-effective and simple to install devices made for advanced liquid level control as well as accurate monitoring in several applications and industries. The versatility as well as low maintenance requirements make the switches the most preferred choice for a several fluid management systems. Cable float switches function as the best solution for liquid level control and monitoring. They can be well customized for fulfilling the specific application requirements, including different cable materials, cable lengths and float sizes.
Working Principle & Operation:
- It is simple in use and features a reliable switch for accurate level detection.
- The device is suited for both small as well as large range of reservoirs and storage tanks.
- Offered with a rigid construction of polypropylene so as to ensure prevention from corrosion.
- The Float tilt has been provided for unity in failure condition or a rise in liquid.
- It can be also utilized as a multi-point switch.
Special Features of Cable Float Switch:
- It has a Rugged construction.
- It is Easy Installed with no need of complex procedures.
Applications of Cable Float Switch:
- It is demanded in Semi-automatic pump control utilities.
- It is also demanded for Sewage plant & water treatment plant.
- It is used for Storage tanks.
Standard Version :
- Housing material : Die Cast Aluminum
- Ingress protection : IP 65
- Process connection : 4 150# RF Flange
- Material of float : PP (Polypropylene)
- Material of cable : PVC
- Cable float enclosure : IP 68
- Mounting : Vertical
- Micro switch : 1 SPDT
- Switch rating : 16 A / 250 V AC
- Minimum specific gravity : 0.8
- Maximum specific temperature : 60C
- Maximum operating pressure : 4 bar
- Dimensions Standard Version
Can the Cable Float Switch be used for both high and low-level monitoring?
Yes, you may use the Cable Float Switch to monitor both high and low levels.
Is the Cable Float Switch suitable for use with different fluids?
Yes, the Cable Float Switch is suitably used for a wide range of fluids.