The Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator is a specialized instrument used to detect liquid levels in tanks and vessels in an exact and dependable manner. It has a one-of-a-kind bicolor roller mechanism that offers a clear visual indicator of the liquid level. There are various advantages to using the Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator. Its straightforward yet practical design assures dependable performance and ease of use. The bicolor display improves visibility and readability, allowing for rapid and precise level monitoring. Furthermore, the device is suitable with a wide range of liquids.
- To 150 degree cengtigrade) liquid storage tanks.
- LPG, Oleum , Chlorosulphuric acid, HNO2, Solvents likebenzene
- Excellent visibility.
- Useful for acid alkali solvent oil, vegetable Oil Heavy duty typewith flange joints & gland
- Construction. Visibility tested at 10 kg / cm2.
Material Of Construction:
- Type: Magnetic Level Gauge
- Mounting Orientation : Side Mounted & Top - Bottom
- Indicator System : Bi-colour RotatingRoller / Flapper / Capsule
- Housing for Indicator : For Bi-colour Roller/ Flapper RAIL in Aluminium or SS HousingSystem & For Capsule - Heavy Walled Glass Tube in Aluminium / SS Housing
- MOC of Indicator: ABS Plastic / SS /Aluminum
- Float Chamber : Non MagneticStandard pipe
- MOC of Float Chamber: SS 304, SS304L,SS 316 SS316L,PP, PVDF,SSwith PTFE Line & Others on request
- Float : SS 304,SS 304L, SS 316 SS 316L, PP, PVDF, SS.316 with PTFE Coated &Others on request.
- Process Connection: Flanged in various sizes
- Vent: Plugged / Needle Valve / Ball Valve / Blind Flange in PTFE Lined.
- Drain:Blind Flange With: Plugged / Needle Valve / Ball Valve / Blind Flange in PTFE Lined.
- Scale:Aluminium / SS / Acrylic engraved in CM/Feet/Volumetric.
- Limit Switch Assembly: Snap Acting 1 SPDT Micro switch, 5A,230 VAC or 24 VDC X 2 amp reeds Switch
- Electrical Cable Entry: ET (F)
- Centreto Centre Distance: From 300 to 6000mm
- Max. Operating Pressure : 15 Kg/cm2 (others on request)
FAQ for Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator:
How can the Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator measure liquid levels with such accuracy?
A highly sensitive roller system is used by the Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator to respond quickly to changes in liquid level.
Which industrial applications lend themselves to the effective use of the Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator?
This state-of-the-art tool is useful in many different sectors, including manufacturing, petrochemicals, water treatment, and more.
Can operators with little training use the Bicolor Roller Type Level Indicator?
Yes, simplicity was a consideration in the creation of this indicator.