|Home||» Products||» Level Indicator||» Float & Board Level Indicator|
Float & Board Level Indicator
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Float & Board Level Indicator is a compact device for measuring the liquid level in tanks. It uses the buoyancy of the float which is attached with a chain to a counterweight for indicating the level. Here, the level is indicated when the float moves up and down. We have designed the level indicator for use in various industries such as petroleum, pharmacy and OEMs. Float & Board Level Indicator is a suitable measuring instrument for various types of liquid material such as acid, diluted alkalis, bases and others.
- Manufactured in SS304 / SS 316 / PP / PTFE, etc
- Provided in vapor seal type float & board type level gauge commonly used for tanks susceptible to corrosive fumes / vapors or nitrogen purging tanks.
- The float is coupled with a magnetized counter weight moving in a sealed SS pipe that drives a follower magnetized a two-coloured capsule inside a glass tube to show liquid level
- Vapors seals (Magnetic) for special applications like HCl, diluted alkalis, N2 purged tank, dilute HNO3, NH3, Benzene, Methanol, Toluene, IPA etc.
- Pointer of the level indicator moves on a 150 mm width aluminums powder coated scale.
- In vapor seal there is no sealing liquids so we get absolute vapor tightness.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- As per requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India