Effluent Water Flow Meters
Product Code : EMFM-036
Brand Name : FLOWTECH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 25000.00 - 200000.00 INR/Piece
FLOWTECH Make Electromagnetic Flow Meter are intended for measuring flow of electrically conductive liquids in closed pipe lines where the magnetic flux permeates the entire cross sectional area of the liquids flow. Electromagnetic flow meters measure electromotive forces to determine liquids velocity using Faradays law of electromagnetic induction and compute the flow rate using equation of conductive liquids having minimum conductivity of 5 micro Siemens / cm and are relatively immune to the effects of temperature , pressure , viscosity & density of the flowing liquid.
This is working on the principal of faraday`s law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
- Nominal Dia (mm) : 15 to 400
- Material of Construction : MS, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L
- Electrode Material : SS 316, SS 316L, Hastelloy, & Tantalum
- Process Pressure : Max. 25 kg/cm2
- Process Temperature : Max. 150C
- Flow Tube Material : SS 316
- End Connection : Flange/Wafer
- Flange- Standard : ANSI B 16.5 150 #RF / 300 # RF
- Measuring Range : 0.5 m/sec for Minimum & 5m/sec for Maximum
- Accuracy : ± 1% FSD
- Optional: ±0.5% FSD.
- Repeatability : 0.3%
- Display : 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD Output : Std. 4 - 20 mA
- Protection Class for Sensor : IP 65
- Protection Class for Transmitter : IP 65
- Cable Length for Remote : 10 meters
- Installation : Inline Flange Type.