|Home||» Products||» Level Indicator||» Tubular Level Indicator|
Tubular Level Indicator
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 3150 INR
FLOWTECH Make Heavy Duty Tubular Liquid Level Indicator is a Simple & reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized tank application. These indicators eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of conventional gauge glass cock as hazardous damage surrounding equipments & also endanger human life.
- 1. The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube remains intact.
- 2. .We are using 100% PTFE rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / Cm service pressure.
- 3. As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
- 4. It is available in single length of 2000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
- 5. We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
- 6. It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
- 7. It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
- 8. Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' – Channel.
- 9. Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Scale : Aluminum / Acrylic / SS
Liquid Chamber (End Fitting) : P.P / C.S. / S.S.304 / S.S.316 / MS with PP or ptfe Lined.
Protection Guard :MS, SS-304, SS-316, PP
Simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or below 5kg/cm’ pressurized tank.
- Bolted gland with ptfe packing ensures positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 10 kg/cm pressure.
- Available in Aluminum Acrylic, SS linearly calibrated scale.
- MOC; MS, SS-304, SS-316, P.P, MS WITH P.P /P.V.D.F./Lead lined.
- Offset constructed isolation valve on request.
- Max 2000 mm length single piece.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 2500 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, Eastern Europe, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India