|Home||» Products||» Process Control Measuring Equipment||» Transmitters|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
It consists of a float and guide tube made up of non-magnetic material.
The magnetized Float moves with level over guide pipe, so that the resistance of the PCB inside the pipe changes which is exchanges into 4-20 mA / 0 to 5 V output w.r.t. level.
The key features of the Magnetic Level Transmitter offered by us are:
- Accuracy: + 10 mm
- MOC: SS - 316 / PP
- Maximum Temperature: 120 °C
- Mounting: Min. 80 NB screwed / flanged
- Input: 24 V DC & Maximum 1500 mm. length
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Western Europe, Middle East