|Home||» Products||» Level Switches||» Top Mounted Level Switches|
Top Mounted Level Switches
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 3150 INR
Top Mounted Level Switch
A magnetic float moving alongside the protection tube tracking the level is activating the reed relays incorporated in tubes.
- Single, Bilevel and multilevel sensing with potential free contacts.
- Stem Mounting: Stainless Steel.
- Float : SS-316/PU Foam/Poly propylene/BUNA-N
- Mounting : Flange, Threaded in MS / SS or TC joint
- Terminations: cable / DIN connectors / RTD head / weather proof or flame proof junction box.
- Suitable upto 90 degree.
Flowtech Introduced magnetically float operated Top Mounted Level Switch for controlling one or multi Levels by using reed Switch .The Unit Consists of Vertical Guide Pipe (Stem ) , Reed Switches Are located , Magnetic Float Sliding over the Stem according to the level in the tank. After passing the float, the reed relay will retain their output state. Various materials of construction are available depending up on Service Condition. Maximum 4 Set points can be given in a Single Level Switch & Maximum stem length will be 3 Meters.
Float : S.S.316 or ptfe Coated or PP / PVDF
Process Connection : Screwed OR flanged
Flange : Mini 1” NB to Any Size in C.S. or S.S.304 or
S.S.316 or S.S. Lined C.S. Etc.
Switch : Hermetically Sealed Magnetically Operated
Reed Switch with Rhodium Contact
SPST / SPDT .
Rating : 0.5 Amp @ 240 VAC
Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP 65
( Enclosure ) ( IS – 2147 ) OR
Flame Proof to II A, II B ( IS – 2148 CMRS
Dhanbad Approved ) Operating Pressure : 10 Kg / Cm2Operating Temp : Maxi. 1000 C.
Cable Entry : ½” NPT ( F ) OR ¾” ET ( F )
No of Switches : As Per Customer Requirement
Stem Length : Up to 5 Meters
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Western Europe, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India