|Home||» Products||» Rotameters||» Metal Tube Rotameters|
Metal Tube Rotameters
- 9450 INR
Metal Tube Rotameters are principally used when high temperature, high pressure or corrosive conditions is dominant surrounding ambience and where the use of conventional glass is ruled out. Such types of rotameters are designed for measuring the flow rate of gases, liquids and steams under tough conditions.
Metal Tube Rotameters feature single piece joint less PP / PTFE clad body. This is considered as the best material for maximum durability and has a thread less body for preventing corrosion. The range of rotameters is available in different sizes from ½ to 4³ and 50 M³ / Hr range.
- Two tone powder coated outstanding finishing
- Efficient and compact design
- Unique design that prevents float from projecting out of the body
- IS certified
- Equipped with inductive proximity switch, mounting by DIN Rail, control unit, screwed fitting, ABS housing, etc.
- Suitable for input of both 230 V AC/ 110 V AC (-15% + 10%)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Of Full Scale.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, South America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India