Metal Tube Rotameter
Product Code : MTR-136
Brand Name : FLOE TECH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Liquid, gases & steam
Metal Tube Rotameter (Magnetic)
“FLOWTECH” Metal Tube Variable Area Flow Meters (Rotameters) are intended for application where high pressure, temperature OR corrosive conditions preclude the use of conventional glass tube. These are all Metal Variable Area type Flowmeter design to measure flow rate of liquids, gases & steam under critical conditions. It consists of a tapered metal tube, an indicating assembly and a float. A magnet encapsuled in float couples with rotating magnets connected to an indicating pointer, thus the movement of the float, is accurately indicated in terms of flowrate.
Simplified piping and reduced space requirements.
- Permanent magnetic link between metering float and motion position transmitter.
- Precision swaged metering tube.
- Heavy duty welded float and guide construction.
- Guide cartridges easily removable for cleaning
- Provide with Electrical transmitter, flow indicator OR alarm.
- Accuracy : /- 2% F.S.D.
- Repeatability : 0.5 %
- Rangebility : 10:1
- Scale length : 180 degree Angular
- Pressure Ratings : 40 Bar
- Temperature Ratings : - 20º C to 250º C
- Connections : Flanged OR Screwed
- Enclosure : IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Tube : 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ‘C”, Titanium
- Float : 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ‘C”, Titanium
- Indicator Box : ABS, Cast Al., SS
- End Fitting : 316SS, 316LSS, 304SS, Hastelloy ‘C”, Titanium
- Suitable to measure flow rate of opaque/translucent liquid, gases Steam and vapour under critical operating conditions.
Available in SS-316/ SS-304/P.P construction and flanged from 25 NB to 100 NB pipe size.
Heating Jacket on request.
High & Low flow switches.
Flow totalizer and Digital Indicator.
Accuracy = 2% FSD.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Western Europe, Middle East