|Home||» Products||» Level Switches||» Magnetic Level Switch|
Magnetic Level Switch
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
A magnetic float moving alongside the protection tube tracking the level is activating the reed relays incorporated in tubes.
- Single, Bilevel and multilevel sensing with potential free contacts.
- Stem Mounting: Stainless Steel.
- Float : SS-316/PU Foam/Poly propylene/BUNA-N
- Mounting : Flange, Threaded in MS / SS or TC joint
- Terminations: cable / DIN connectors / RTD head / weather proof or flame proof junction box.
- Suitable upto 90 degree.
Flowtech Introduced magnetically float operated Top Mounted Level Switch for controlling one or multi Levels by using reed Switch .The Unit Consists of Vertical Guide Pipe (Stem ) , Reed Switches Are located , Magnetic Float Sliding over the Stem according to the level in the tank. After passing the float, the reed relay will retain their output state. Various materials of construction are available depending up on Service Condition. Maximum 4 Set points can be given in a Single Level Switch & Maximum stem length will be 3 Meters.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Western Europe, Middle East