|Home||» Products||» Level Indicator||» Mag Level Indicators|
Mag Level Indicators
- Minimum Order Quantity
FLOWTECH Make Side Mounted Magnetic Level Indicator.
A magnetized float moves with level in external chamber (cage) which is coupled with the tank.
Magnetically coupled follower capsule or roller or ball indicates the liquid level externally.
- Reliable for aggressive, combustible, toxic, high pressure and high temperature (up to 150 degree liquid storage tanks.
- Suitable for Ethylene, Benzene, Toluene, Alcohols, Acids, Alkalies, Liquefied gases like NH3,Cl2,LPG,PCl3,so and poisonous/toxic liquid like DMA, TEA etc.
- High and low level switching can be offered in weather/flame proof housing on request.
- Magnetic Level Transmitter can be provided on request.
FLOWTECH make Magnetic Level Gauge provides clear, high clarity indication of liquid level. Magnetic Level Gauges are principally designed as an alternative to glass level gauges. Flowtech Instruments Services offers Magnetic Level Gauges in top-bottom, top and side mounted construction with two types of indicator system i.e. Capsule and Bi-colour Rollers. Magnetic Level Gauge is consists of three major components: Float Chamber, Float and Indicator System. Magnetic Level Gauge operates on the principle of magnetic field coupling to provide fluid level information. Float chamber is typically constructed with non magnetic pipe having process connections that matches to the vessel connections. Float size and weight is determined by the process fluid, pressure, temperature and the specific gravity of the process fluid. Float contains magnets to provide 360omagnetic flux field.
“FLOWTECH” make top Mounted Level Indicator Substitute to the dip sticks method (for Horizontal & Vertical Tanks.) Corrosive acids like Sulphuric, Nitric, Chlorosulphuric, Acetic Acids, Solvents like Benzene, Acetone, Toluene, OR any Organic Liquids like Butadine, Vinyl chloride. NO maintenance and NO motive power require. Simple Non Magnetic can offer where bi-colour PVC capsules mounted on the float moves in glass tube externally.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Western Europe, Middle East