|Home||» Products||» Rotameters||» Glass Tube Rotameters|
Glass Tube Rotameters
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Glass Tube Rotameters are designed for general in-line as well as bypass applications. It has been designed for measuring the flow of gases and liquids in which operating atmosphere limits the use of glass metering tubes. The device consists of tapered tube having a float inside which is pushed up by the flow of fluid and pulled down by the gravitational force.
We, at Flowtech Measurement Instruments, manufacture Glass Tube Rotameters in consonance with national and international parameters. It has a single and seamless piece of PP / PTFE clad end connections. Various materials for construction are used for providing maximum durability such as SS-powder coated, MS-powder coated or SS-buffed. Borosilicate glass is used with threadless body for corrosion free operation.
- Available in various sizes from ½” to 3” and with the range of 25M3/hr
- Optimum visibility with high precision on a liner scale
- Equipped with control unit, proximity switch, DNN rail, ABS housing, screwed fitting, etc.
- Operates with input of both 230V AC/ 110V AC and capability of adjustment on complete Span
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- As per requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India