|Home||» Products||» Full View Sight Glass||» Full View Sight Glass|
Full View Sight Glass
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Full View Sight Glass is a type of indicator designed for observing the flow of liquid in a piping system. It provides 360° visibility for convenient viewing from any spot or any angle. It has been designed for vertical applications and has threaded and flanged connections. It can be manufactured in a variety of sizes to coalesce with the pipe diameter. Full View Sight Glass is available in wide range of plate material and the units can be manufactured in overall altered length in if additional visibility is needed. For any transparent liquid we can also provide rotating blade type model.
- Body: MS CS (A–105), SS 304, SS 316, or MS with rubber or PVDF or PP or PTFE lined or any other alloy.
- Window: Toughened borosilicate glass
- Temperature Ratings: Maximum Operating Temperature rating is 200°C
- Pressure Ratings: Maximum pressure rating is 25 Kg / Cm2
- Sizes: From 15 NB to 300 mm NB.
- Enclosure: IP 55 OR IP 65 on request
- Connections: Flanged or socket Weld or screwed or butt weld end connection
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Packaging Details
- As per requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India