Float Level Switch
Product Code : SMLS-02
Brand Name : FLOW TECH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 2700 INR
Side Mounted Level Switch
“FLOWTECH” offers float operated High Temperature Side Mounted Level Switch for high temperature applications. This is intended for controlling liquid level at High OR Low OR any point throughout the Tank height using Micro Switches. The Unit Consists of Metallic Float, Float Rod, Flanges, Cooling Fins, Micro Switches are located inside Housing.
A magnetized float moves with level in external chamber (cage) which is coupled with the tank.
Magnetically coupled follower capsule or roller or ball indicates the liquid level externally.
Suitable for fitting into tanks or process vessels for controlling liquid levels for preventing tank overflow.
- Reliable for aggressive, combustible, toxic, high pressure and high temperature (up to 150 degree liquid storage tanks.
- Suitable for Ethylene, Benzene, Toluene, Alcohols, Acids, Alkalies, Liquefied gases like NH3,Cl2,LPG,PCl3,so and poisonous/toxic liquid like DMA, TEA etc.
- High and low level switching can be offered in weather/flame proof housing on request.
- Magnetic Level Transmitter can be provided on request.
- To control dry pump running/ Solenoid Valve.
- Minimum 50 NB flanged to any size.
- Weather proof (IP-65) or Flame proof to IIA, IIB as per CMRS, Dhanbad approved.
- External cage on request.
- High Temperature (Max 350 degree) on request.
- Float - S.S.316 or TITANIUM or TANTALUM
- Process Connection: Flanged.
- Flange: S.S.316 or C.S. with S.S. Lined Etc.
- Cooling Fins: Made from Aluminium Bar Stock.
- Switch: Micro Switch.
- Rating: 5Amp@240V AC
- Switching differential: Fixed 25 ±2mm
- Switch Housing: Die Cast Aluminium, Weather Proof IP65 (Enclosure) (IS-2147) OR Flame Proof to IIA, IIB (IS-2148 CMRS Dhanbad Approved)
- Load/Insulation: Resistive/150 Mega ohms at 500 VDC
- Operating Pressure: 20 Kg/Cm2
- Operating Temp: Maxi. 400º C.Cable Entry: ½”NPT (F) OR ¾“ET (F)
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India