|Home||» Products||» Process Control Measuring Equipment||» Displacer Level Switch|
Displacer Level Switch
Displacer Level Switch is a special type of switch for various types of applications for control and alarm configurations. The device is based on simple buoyancy principle and is ideal for complex as well as simple applications. The major applications include surging or foaming liquids or agitated fluids. Our sole focus has remained on providing the best products to our clients in the domestic and international markets. This type of level switch costs less that some other types available in the market.
The main applications of Displacer Level Switch are in research centres, labs, chemical industries, etc. The device undergoes stringent testing on certain parameters that ensures compliance global quality standards.
- Research centers
- Chemical industries
- Scientific laboratory
- Pressure: vacuum to 15 Kg/Cm2
- Mounting: min. 80 NB to 300 NB
- Suitable for deep tank or Sump for low alarm
- Suitable for high temperature
- For high temperature (max 350°C on request)
- Can be made available in two or four displacers for pump control
- External cage on customers demand